Tuesday 2 December 2014

Post 32 - An amazing Food Blog: French Foodie in Dublin

I have been in Ireland for almost 9 years and one thing that annoyed me when I first moved here was that I could not find all the food and food ingredients I was looking for. Things have changed now and I know where to go to find all the stuff I love.

When I discovered French Foodie in Dublin's blog, I was really impressed and since then I follow this blog everyday: http://frenchfoodieindublin.blogspot.ie/

FFID as she calls herself has an amazing talent for finding news places where to eat, sharing recipes and taking great pictures. She is now organizing Cinema and Food nights and tours of Dublin. Everything she is doing seems to be a great success.

Here are a few tips if you are a foodie in Dublin (French or not):

Gilles Cognard, another French Foodie in Dublin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment